Thursday, February 12, 2004, 6:30-8:30pm
The program will be held at the same building which houses the Congolese Community of Southern California, located at 607 North Vermont Avenue, Hollywood, CA (just north of the Hollywood Freeway). There is free parking next door, at the Beverly Financial Building, and at that time, there should be available street parking.
- Jules Boyele, President of the Congolese Community of Southern California;
- Diana Munongo, also of the Congolese Community of Southern California;
- Paul Hoffman, attorney and former International Executive Director of Amnesty International;
- Andrea Capachietti, of Physicians for Human Rights;
- Commissioner Scott Gordon (moderator), of the Los Angeles Superior Court, also a professor at Southwestern Law School and a former prosecutor with the International Tribunals for the former Yugoslavia.
The program will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is a requested donation of $5 for the Congolese Community of Southern California, but you are welcome to attend even if you cannot make the donation.